Meet Dr. Charles Hogan
Meet Dr. Charles Hogan
Dr. Hogan integrates the latest advances in neuroscience, nutrition, & sports rehabilitation into clinical practice & works to craft a strategy that is unique for each patient.
Dr. Charles Hogan
MS, DC, CCSP
is a Memphis native & graduate of the University of Memphis with a bachelor’s in exercise science. Due to his extreme interest in the human body, coupled with his desire to improve others’ health, he chose to become a Chiropractic Physician.
- University of Memphis Bachelor of Exercise Science Apr 2014 – Jan 2015
- Logan University Master of Science; Sports Science & Rehabilitation, Doctorate
- Board certified by American Board of Chiropractic Sports Physicians as a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP).
- Certified in Functional Neurology and Orthopedic Rehab (FNOR)
When he’s not in the office or on the sidelines with the soccer team, Dr Hogan enjoys hanging out with his wife, Sarah and son, Andy, as well as their seven pups.
Dr. Britney Hattamer
Dr. Hattamer was born and raised in Lake Holcombe, Wisconsin. She was an all-season athlete in high school and attributed her ability to continue to play to her hometown chiropractor. She attended Viterbo University in La Crosse WI and studied biology. She continued her athletic career by playing collegiate basketball. Her love of athletics and seeing first-hand how powerful chiropractic can impact overall health and wellbeing is what drove her decision to become a chiropractor.
Dr. Hattamer attended Logan University in St. Louis, MO and graduated with her Doctor of Chiropractic degree. During this time she additionally completed her Master of Science in Sports Science and Rehabilitation. She completed sports-specific clinical rotations during her education that included working with the many sports teams at the University of Memphis.
- Viterbo of University – Bachelor of Biology Sept 2012 – May 2016
- Logan University – Master of Science, Sports Science and Rehabilitation; Doctor of Chiropractic
Would you like to tell us about your visit? Follow the button link to add your review.
Send a Message
Ready to Start Living Better?
Click or tap to call our office today & schedule a consultation.